Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Hate F*@k


Blurb

The Complete Serial! Also includes two exclusive bonus epilogues!

Cole:
I push her buttons. I want to push them in the good way. Dirty, up-against-the-wall, my-hand-in-her-pants kind of way.
But that’s not possible, because I’m dark and she’s light, and we both know it.
So I push her buttons in the bad way, making her hate me.

Hailey:
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d ask for Cole Parker to never look at me again, that I’d forget the dark promise in his eyes, and that just once, before he vanished from my life completely, that he’d push me up against a wall and make me scream.
Then I’d go wash my mouth out with soap.

This story was originally published in a three-part serial. Those are included, as well as a bonus postscript section at the back with two additional scenes.

This is the complete story of Cole Parker and Hailey Dashford Reid. The Horus Group series will continue…


Review

I loved the turns that it made and was hooked from part one so much that by the time I got to part three I just couldn't put it down, and the extra endings she added to the complete book made me want to do a happy dance! I love the men of the Horus Group and I absolutely CANNOT wait for Jason's story! Ainsley Booth has done an amazing job on this book, and definitely recommend it to everyone who loves a little danger in their love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment