Thursday, April 30, 2015

Collapse (Havoc Series 4)



Blurb

Special Forces Horn Unit Member, Michael Love, is best known for his smart mouth and sexual conquests. However, when a mission forces him to revisit his painful past, he is turned inside out. If the pressure from that wasn't enough, he's asked for a favor by the only girl who he could never tell no. Between the two missions will this Special Forces member survive or will the weight of it all force him to Collapse?

Review

This was the first book I have read from Xavier Neal, and let me say I am so glad I did. It was amazing! It made me feel so many emotions that I laughed and cried sometimes at the same time. If you haven't read this book yet you should. I just wanted to hug the main characters so much. No one should miss out on this gem of a novel. I will definitely be reading the rest of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment