Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lock and Load


Blurb

Dodge the bullets…
A Chinese gaming company tricks Amber Fitz into hacking the U.S. Department of Defense to extract weaponry secrets. In a panic, she steals the only copy and runs. Can she trust a newly-formed SEAL team to get her out of China and protect the secrets in her hands?

Solve the puzzle…
Communications Expert Charlie Handly loves a challenge and Amber is one sexy puzzle he’d like to solve. Is she a traitor or an innocent? Why does she remind him of the woman he’s been searching for? The only woman he wants for himself.

Get out alive…
Amber needs one SEAL to help her escape. Charlie makes it clear he wants to protect and hold her close. But his brother and explosions expert, Willy, wants her too…and he’s willing to share.

Review

This was an amazing SEALS book. I love this genre and this book definitely fits right in with some of the best. I enjoy finding new authors to read from and am glad that I came across Kimberly. I will definitely be reading her other books in the future. I hope you read this and fall in love with the characters as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment