Monday, June 22, 2015

Fall Deep


Blurb

Navy SEAL Miles Dumbrowski is on his way back to war. He isn’t supposed to fall in love.

Piper Harrington left San Diego behind, looking for adventure in Europe. The no-strings, easy-breezy kind of adventure.

Now her heart is headed to the Middle East with a man she won’t see for months. But Miles seems intent on proving he's worth the wait for that second date.


Review

First I would like to take a second and thank all the men and women in the US Armed Forces for doing what they do to keep us safe. This book was very emotional for me at times, I loved every minute of it and read it all the way through in one sitting. I truly loved Piper and Miles and they're sweet love story. This is a truly amazing story and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment